Friday, September 6, 2019

Videos

A while back I had gotten a handlebar mount to use with my phone on my A1 Quilting Machine. I've been playing with it trying to find the right angle for making videos while I quilt....

There's several obstacles I'm running into. First is my lights. My lights on my machine are directly under my handle bars and are blocking the area where I'd really like to place the mount.

Second is I can't rotate the camera to get a landscape profile. This means it's taking a tall skinny video which means anyone trying to watch it on their phone is having harder time seeing.

Third is there are too many joints in the mount. This creates more camera wobble. When I quilt a little faster the camera wobbles...

Anyway, here's a new video I did last week. The angle is not right. I will try again soon!


I have my eye on a different style of mount... It's a little more than what I want to spend but it may be worth it in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment