Tuesday, December 24, 2019

More Bowl Cozies

More  bowl cozies... LOL! 

The first one I read the pattern wrong so the bottom was smaller than it supposed to be. Soo...  I made this one the "correct" size. I think I like the smaller size better! 


I also made the top part smaller... on both of them. (My bowls are not that deep.) If I made it as big as the pattern says it would be a hat!


I started out with the orange/ peach combination... I almost had the second half of the bottom done when I left it by my chair while I ran some errands.  When I got home... somebody had eaten it and the peach yarn.  I guess he didn't like that color! I didn't have enough yarn left to finish in that color combination and I didn't want to let that bottom go to waste.


Two  days in a row I've used one of my new bowl cozies... What's better than a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day?!


Two things I found with the cozies. I do like the taller sides of this one... the bigger one. Easier to hold on to. But, I like the smaller bowl part of the smaller cozy. It holds the bowl more securely. 





Bowl cozy number 3... same size base as the 1st one but much bigger sides that will make it easier to hold on to! These are almost as much fun to make as baskets!



Ohhh... when you turn it upside down it looks like a hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment