Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Castle Wall

I've been working in the yard a little bit every evening... deadheading and pruning. Whatever needs to be done.

Since I finished the hand piecing of my GFG I needed a hand project to work on in the evenings watching TV. If I don't keep my hands busy I fall asleep... There are several quilts that I'd like to start but I decided to try to get another UFO done.

I started hand piecing Castle Wall block in 2014....  I think they have rest long enough! LOL 

 

 I finished this one on Sunday, I think, and have started another...  The hardest problem is going to be the fact that I have scavenged fabrics out of this project box for other project!!! OMGEEE! 

 

2 comments:

  1. I have been there, done that, discovered that I had scavenged stuff from a UFO. That is creating a new design opportunity. That is really pretty, I will look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to start going through my "stash" to find more fabrics for this project! LOL My hope is that I have enough of that stripe to do as many blocks as I think I need!!

      Delete