Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Custom

 

I'm working on a sampler quilt for one of my good customers. I decided it would be a good quilt to experiment on how much custom quilting I can do using P2P with The Quilt Gallery... A while back I got a 1" P2P curve from Wasatch Quilting. This is the first time I put it to use in the way that I imagined...
 

 
The center square was done with a design that comes with the Gallery... I will have to look up to find where I got the design in the flying geese. When I change to white thread all the background will be done freehand.

2 comments:

  1. Is P2P the same as "continuous curve" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P2P is point to point in robotic or computerized systems. It's setting a design in between two points. The designs can be set continuously... in this example I used 3 different designs.

      Delete