Monday, March 8, 2021

TaDone

And it is done... this sampler quilt was pieced by one of my long time customers. She let's me do what ever I want... LOL! 


I decided to do my leafy feather wreath in the log cabin blocks... the solid white that looks like sashing is actually the last light round of the log cabins. I didn't want the bright varigated thread to go into the white so I offset the wreaths thinking the white could be used to frame the sampler blocks. I really like that my vision came true for this quilt. 




I used P2P with my Quilt Gallery to quilt the sampler blocks with freehand in the background. 



This is the only block that I did not use my robotics on....


Thread... King Tut varigated, Glide 60wt in the white and Bottom Line in the bobbin.
Batting is W&N









No comments:

Post a Comment