Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Oh boy... works in progress! I started a crochet rag rug out of old t-shirts.
First I cut all the t-shirts into strips...


Then with a large hook, I believe its size P, I started crocheting. It's a little over half done and going really fast.


I also finished one of the 2 BQ quilts that I have to do... and started on the second.




I also have a Singer Feather Weight for sale. The number on it is AH197280. One site I looked up dated it Aug. 19, 1947 another just gave the year of 1948. It's been well used but taken care of and serviced regularly. The electrical cord has been replaced for safety. Comes with all kinds of accessories that I have no idea what they are for and 8 bobbins.

$450 or best offer. Buyer to pay shipping.
E-mail at thatsewnsew@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the rug Kim and the Featherweight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific rug, Kim! I like the colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the t-shirt rug, Kim! Saw the link to this on LAChat....
    Just curious how you joined the edges of the pieces- they look so neat & I don't see any ends sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin... I don't know how to explain it so I'll take some pix and let you know when they are posted.

    ReplyDelete