Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bunnies prefer chocolate and Innovations update

Looks like I've been pretty quiet since before Innovations. I think I've finally recovered. LOL Each year it takes me longer and longer to get back to my normal routine. (if there is any thing normal about my routine) At least I finally got all my class stuff organized and put away.

When I'm done teaching at a show all my stuff just gets crammed into my small suitcase for the trip home. I didn't really want to open it and face the mess but I needed something that was in there, so I might as well organized everything while I had it out. Now everything should be easy to find when I need it... at least that's the theory.

This year at Innovations was the first time we had the show judged. I learned so much from watching Doris Goins go over several categories of quilts.

Now for some quilts...
One of my good customers sent me these 2 Bunnies Prefer Chocolate quilts. One is hers and the other a friend of hers. They are BOM that they did together. I quilted them pretty much the same, maybe a little different from each other but close.







For some reason most of the pix I took are closeups of the background fills... Most of them are pretty small...







6 comments:

  1. Love the quilting on these - your choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt Kim. Your quilting really makes it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and really FUN looking! I wish we could have spent more time at Innovations together! Too much to accomplish in a single day, with taking classes until 3:00!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That comment was from Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilting on these, Kim.
    The quilt is lovely, but the quilting makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete