Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where as the time gone...

I guess it's been awhile since I posted. Since I've been home from MQS I've been working at my 'other' job (which is a part time job) 38.5 hours a week.... and a lot of those days have been 9 and 10 hour days! That doesn't leave much time for quilting.

Here's a few pix I wanted to share from MQS, which is one of my favorite shows to teach at. The people there are the best! Anyway, I left my camera with Victor from A-1 Longarm Machines... and he snuck into my class and got some pix.




 I feel like all I've been doing the last couple weeks is working....

Dan and I decided it was time to start looking for a new dog.  We both still miss Waco very much, but now the memories bring laughter and smile along with the tears.  So today we contacted the Australian Terrier Rescue about a dog that was posted.  The president of the rescue group called us right away. We will be picking him up over the 4th of July weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those calm wise eyes. Bless you for giving him such a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition to your family. Looking forward to seeing some photos of him.

    ReplyDelete