Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to reality

For the last 2 weeks I've been busy working in the A-1 Quilting Machines booth at several quilt shows.  The first one was Innovations in Tacoma, WA.  Not only was I working in the booth I organized and hung all the quilts for the show, and taught 4 classes....  can you say busy?

Last week I was at the Northwest quilting Expo in Portland, OR, again working in the A-1 booth.




A few of my favorite things about working at these quilt shows is getting to hang out with all the wonderful quilters!!!!  Staying up too late chatting and laughing with great friends...  seeing lots of old friends and meeting new ones!  

Also getting time to play with some designs....  Quilting for others and working part time doesn't give much time to just play with my quilting.  So while doing demos and between customers in the booth... I play.




How small can I go.....
And I love this view of Mt Hood while crossing the Columbia River from Portland to Vancouver.....  When I was a teenager I wanted to live in one of those houseboats on the river.



Now back to reality and laundry....


No comments:

Post a Comment