Monday, June 13, 2011

KISS... off the machine

Sorry for the time delay...  I know I've probably have said this before, but my part time job that I've been working 30+ hours a week at really gets in the way of quilting.  Somedays I just want to give my notice and quilt... but then what if I run out of quilts to quilt, or the amount of quilts coming in slows way down again?  Then I'd be back to square one looking for work, and that doesn't sound any fun at all!  So in the mean time, I quilt when I can!  :-)

Finished my customers quilt yesterday and thought I'd share....


It's an overcast type of day here in the Pacific Northwest... so it was hard to get the lighting right for the pix.  This was after I adjusted the brightness on my photo program.  I may have got it too bright so the colors are a little off...



This one I didn't adjust the brightness...  so it's a little darker.




Batting is Warm Soft & Bright, thread is King Tut on top and Bottom Line in the bobbin....






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love your leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The border is really lovely, and goes perfectly with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border with the leaf vine, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning-love your motif choices.

    ReplyDelete