Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to our regular quilting program...

While I was on vacation last week and part of this week, even tho we didn't go anywhere special, I decided not to quilt.  Cause I was on vacations!  LOL  Now I'm back to work and back to quilting...  quilting lily pads, frogs and dragonflies...








Tomorrow morning I will do the background water fill and then add the dragonflies.

Oh yeah....  I had no idea that a picture of a pie would get so much attention!  LOL!!!  Someone ate the last piece of pie (not me)!!!!  I better make another one!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty quilt, I look forward to your photo's of the whole quilt.What fun quilting you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt - like the frogs and the lilly leaves? Yes - do make another pie - just wish I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilting! Love the lily pads and frog! Can't wait to see all the background fill. Very cool. And sometimes you JUST NEED A VACATION!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this quilt. Is it from a pattern or an original? And what you are adding makes it a wonderful work of art. You are so talented. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative quilting. Really suits the quilt.

    ReplyDelete