Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Almost done...

I'm almost done with the Crazy Quilt...  I really, really like the way the border corner turned out!



I feel like I've used a roll of tape on the tape roller thingy trying to get all the lint of the velvet.

Doing a few motifs in the patches...



I've been asked about the thread catchers and if there is a pattern.  I found them on Pinterst...  and followed the pin to NEEDLING THINGS where I found the tutorial on how to make them.  She says to use a 9 1/2" triangle, which I did for this one.


I thought it was a little small, specially for my big hands!  So the last 2 I started with a 12" triangle.  I like this size better :-)



1 comment:

  1. Yours turned out lovely! I like the idea of making them larger, I've made the small ones and it never occurred to me to use a bigger piece of fabric, duh.

    warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

    ReplyDelete