Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Quick Baby Quilt

Since I moved almost 7 years ago I've had to rebuild my customer base.  I've gone from doing nothing but over the top custom to simple edge to edge with a few custom jobs here and there.  I like this change...  really I do.  I'm spend less time on a single customer quilt which leaves me more time to quilt more quilts!  AND... I save the overly quilted custom quilting for myself!!!  :D

So the day before yesterday I did this simple custom baby quilt for one of customers....


 I did that Loopy Thang in the pieced blocks...


 White Glide thread on top...



White Magna Glide in the bobbin...


Piano Keys in the border....




I will be teaching That Loopy Thang next month at Quilters Junction in Centrailia, WA...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And I think it is just what this quilt needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail!!! It was really fun to do :-)

      Delete