Monday, April 15, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I really, really want to get back to my selvage quilt....  I seem to need a lot of space to work on it and sense Quilt Harbor as moved into a smaller store front I haven't had room to really spread things out.  Maybe in a couple weeks when we get the new class rooms.

So in the mean while...  at the store we have a scrap bin.  Us and customers put all our bits and pieces in the bin.  You can come in and fill a lunch bag full of scraps for $3.00.  Well, it's over flowing!!!!  So I decided to make a crumb quilt to use up some of the scraps.


This is almost as much fun as the selvage quilt!!!  


Trying to use up scraps makes more scraps!!!!   LOL

Pictures were taken with my tablet so they are not the best...

You can go on over to JudyL's too see what others have on there wall.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That is going to be really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki.... I'm really like how it's coming out.

      Delete
  2. I like the red and black borders - really sets these crumb blocks apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... that was the hardest part... deciding what to frame them with.

      Delete