Saturday, April 20, 2013

Only a few spaces left...

 MQS
  Century II Convention Center
Wichita, Kansas
 
 
Going in Circles – Designing a Modern Wholecloth Quilt Monday, May 13th
1pm to 5pm
In this hands on class Kim will teach you her approach to designing a modern wholecloth quilt using over lapping circles and a variety of freehand designs.  We will discuss the best way to make your wholecloth design stand out with background quilting.  Once you’ have mapped out your wholecloth you will mark your quilt top and start stitching.
Supply List: Pen and paper for notes, thread snips, Circle rulers in a variety of sizes (example: 8”, 7”, 6”, 5”, 4” & 3”) for marking and stitching around, Staedtler® Mars® Combo Circle Template (available at office supply stores),
straight edge ruler for marking quilt top. 
  
 For more information on all the classes that I'm offering you can visit my Class Schedule page...

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to Wichita. That is really beautiful and looks like it would be fun to quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you did too... it would be fun to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I sign up for the class borders?

    ReplyDelete