Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ta Done

I love Native American art from the Pacific Northwest and I love this quilt!!!  The best part is my customer gifted me with the pattern  :-)

Right now is salmon season...  and we do live on the coast and on one of the major rivers that the salmon travel up to spawn.  I see fisherman out everyday fishing for these beautiful fish...  (yummy too)





I had a lot of fun with the background fill...


And I wanted the border to look like white water rapids...

 

And then there is the back...


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, your quilting is awesome. I especially love your white water rapids, it looks so difficult to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not difficult at all. Just swirls that's echoed overr and over again.

      Delete
  2. OMG! Your quilting is beautiful! Wow! I'm nearly speechless!

    ReplyDelete