Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ta Done

I just took this quilt off my machine...  it feels like it's been on there forever!  Some days I have to many other things going on that keep me from quilting.  Dang it!

The lighting is a little off in a couple of the pictures...  sorry about that.  I've also been playing around with the three different cameras that we have trying to decide which one gets the best quilt pix.  I don't think it's the one I used today...


This is also the quilt that I did the Angel Wings border on...  you can find the tutorial here.


I love the new design I came up with for the 4" squares...


Now I want to make a quilt with nothing but squares so I can do this design!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. I think the camera did a good job. Love the sun coming on it in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I think the sun might of been hitting the computer just right that I wasn't seeing the pix correctly. They look better today... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete