Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Stash Buster Challenge 2020

I decided to do The Stash Buster Challenge 2020... Especially since I have stacks and stacks of 4-patches already made in the correct size. (I make 4-patches as my Leader/Enders. You can see my previous post about them here.)

For the challenge I'm making mine really, really scrappy!!!






My blocks do not really resemble the challenge block with it being scrappy and I'm ok with that. I had several made before I noticed my dark chain is not quite in the right position... again, I'm ok with that. The challenge block is where I started even though mine will be completely different.

I know what some may be thinking... "Do you really need another project?" No! No, I don't! LOL!!!

I'm only making one or two blocks every couple days or so. I think it takes me 10 minutes to finish a block since all the 4-patches are already made. I'm also using this block as a leader/ender...


I have enough blocks made that you can start to see my plan coming together. I want long diagonal rows of green, blue and purple... My chain is really scrappy with a little bit of every color. 


I want it big enough to fit my quest bed... 

Are you doing The Stash Buster Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment