Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Corona...

I know many have been dealing with the emotional roller-coaster the coronavirus stay at home orders. It's been difficult, and I know I'm not alone.

All the major quilt shows I was scheduled to go to were canceled. A few teaching trips were canceled. I know I'm not alone...

I've lost my quilting mojo... I just haven't been able to bring my self to stand at my machine and be creative. After making enough mask to protect myself and family I said enough...

I've been loosing myself in mindless sewing. I have to ask myself... With so many UFO's... why did I start a new project?

Scrappy Trips form Bonnie Hunter's free patterns... this has been on my to do list for several years. I really hope to finish this and not let it become another UFO!

My leader ender project has been growing also... 

I need a lot more blocks!!!  LOL My only problem is I'm running out of 2" neutral strip...


 

2 comments:

  1. I have made two scrappy trips around the world from Bonnie's site. They are a great way to use larger scraps and look awesome. I love the colors you are using. I finally got my sewing mojo back 2 weeks ago. Your new project looks like a great way to enjoy some creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really enjoying my new project. It's been mindless sewing but not too mindless. Thanks again!

      Delete