Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Decorating

Yesterday I did a thing... LOL!

Back story. The other day I was watching random videos on YouTube. Several of them were making outdoor holiday arrangements. I was like... I can do that! LOL!!!

Yesterday I crabbed my wheel barrel and pruning shears and gathered some holly, cedar branches, and some hemlock branches. 

You would think with all the holly growing on our property I would find more than one with berries. Well... I did find a couple with berries, but they were where I couldn't get to them! You can almost see them if you zoom in.


These are my 2 pots after adding holly... 




Then others greens and berries. Good thing I had some artificial berries!


Lastly I added bows.




I should of taken a before picture...

Now the car guy that lives here thinks I need to make something to go on the gate.... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment