Monday, March 29, 2021

Let There Be Light

So awhile back I bought LED lights for me bernina. I have two berninas that are the same. Long story short, my mom gave me hers when she got a new machine...


So anyway,  Saturday I'm thinking I should put the LED light in the machine I'm using. I had already put one in the other machine but switched machines out when I had to take that one to be serviced. I'm thinking I have 1 more LED light... 


I fiddle with trying to get the old light out for 20/ 30 minutes. My little tool to take it out has deteriorated after almost 40 years and crumbled all to pieces.  I search for something that will work. I finally took a cap from a gel pen and shove it on the light bulb. I managed to get the old bulb out and put the new one in...



Yesterday I kept thinking... this isn't any brighter. Today I look up my receipt. Yeah! I only bought 1 LED bulb! I put the old bulb from my other machine in this machine and it took me like 45 minutes to do so!!!

I've now ordered 2 more LED lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment