Monday, December 22, 2008

White Christmas

First of all I have to say... I thought I might be a blog slacker from the very start. I go in and out of chatting moods.

The main reason I've been so slack is that I took a job at Sears selling appliances.... It's suppose to be part time so I would still have time to quilt, but the last 4 weeks I've been working pretty much full time.

Anyway... we have about a foot of snow. It's deeper than Waco & Bear's legs are long. When they get off the patch made by the truck in the driveway they get a little stuck and have a hard time getting out of it.

This is Waco down by the creek... he's trying to get back up to the driveway.

Here he is out on the culvert over the creek... I thought he was going to fall in!
The snow gets all clumped in their fur and makes snowballs on their legs....

Bear thinks there's something in the snow to chase....



On another note... I did get my rag rug finished a couple day after my last post... (how long ago was that?)Bear had to make sure it was safe to use in the kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment