Thursday, March 19, 2009

You asked for it....

You asked for so here they are... the rest of the basket blocks.









In the pattern pack there are 31 blocks, but I decided to only do these 6. One reason is that so many of the blocks have way too many french knots. OK... I'm not a huge fan of french knots. Don't know why. They're fine in moderation like the center of the flowers, but not the whole flower, the whole ribbon or the whole basket... I have an idea how I want to set these blocks, with plenty of room for quilting.

Have you ever put something away, someplace where it will be easy to get it when you need it again... Then can't figure out where that was? Last week when I was straightening up the house before company I put a stack of quilt books away. Not in the bookcase cause I knew I would be getting them out again in a few days. Yep, you guessed it. I can't find them.... I've looked in every place that I normally set things that I'm working on or going to be using on the next project, but NO.... not there. They'll turn up when I least expect them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the embroidered basket blocks, Kim. How are you going to put them together?

    ReplyDelete