Monday, April 6, 2009

Portland Swap Meet

From the beginning when Dan and I first met, he has always made the pilgrimage to the Portland Swap Meet every spring. It's a guy thing... There's cars, and car parts, even Harley and boat parts. One year Dan and a good friend, Greg, went for the day and Greg came home with a classic car. (Not sure of the year or model, but it's a Pontiac.)

This year Dan went with a few friends and stayed for 4 days. They shared a booth to sell parts and stuff that they no longer needed. Friday night when I talked to Dan he told me he sold most of what he brought with him and only bought a couple things... Well guess who made it on the front page of the Sunday Oregonian Yep! That's my man! Where he thinks he's going to put that I just can't figure out...

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture, Kim! I think that chevy sign is pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Gosh...Have you found a place for it yet???

    ReplyDelete