Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just Leaf It.....

About a month ago I received an e-mail from Debbie D'Ewart asking about the pattern I used for my little Just Leaf It whole clothe quilt. I emailed her back explaining that it was from my book by the same name, Just Leaf It. I also told her at that time I was waiting for a new batch of books being printed so I gave her a link of where she could purchase it.

So anyway, I received another e-mail from Debbie with a pic of a quilt she designed and could wait to see it quilted. Well... today she sent me a pic of her quilting. It's beautiful!!! So I asked her if I could share it with all of you.



The center is a vintage linen napkin that she placed on printed fabric. Now she plans to color it....

Thank you Debbie for sharing you quilt!!! I love to see what others do using my book for inspiration. If anyone else has pictures of their work they would like to share, just give me a shout.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kim! I couldn't have done it without your book. I highly recommend it. It has given me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Debbie! What will you use to color it with? I'd love to try that! Pam in Chico

    ReplyDelete