Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WIP Wednesday, July 1st....

I haven't done much of anything this last week... We went camping, or should I say we went to a huge car show for a few days. OMG!!! There were like 700 cars there. Mostly rat cars. A rat car is when you build a car from a little of this and some of that and maybe weld this there and oh yeah the favorite color is primmer. It was way too much fun! With rat cars, comes the rock-a-billie... it was so much fun to see so many younger people dressing up in 50's type outfits. I love the big bouffant hair dos....

We took my good friend's son which is 14 with us camping at the car show... he is a total gear-head. Here is a pix of him riding with another friend during the Saturday night cruise....



I think Tyler and everybody had way tooo much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment