Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WIP Wednesday 6/24/09

Is it Wednesday already??? Where did the time go???

Didn't get much done in the quilting department. I did get a little more quilting done on my little white Just Leaf It quilt.



When I have a few minutes and nothing better to do, I go in and color a couple leaves...



Saturday was the big show at the stadium. There were close to 150 cars! Great turn out... Dan want both cars there so that means I drove the Impala... I can't believe how many of the men had to say "He lets you drive that?" Well, YES!



The Impala is on the left. The other car is the Belair that Dan is working on...



We have another show this weekend. The theme is about cars done on a budget... since we will be camping that means I'll be driving the Belair. No power steering, so I'll be getting my workout!

Better go get some quilting done...

6 comments:

  1. Your colored leaves are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage cars! We have 3 vehicles in various stages, and I don't think any of them will get fully restored.:-(

    Your little quilt is looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... :-)

    Lynn... I don't know if I would call those car vintage. I'm one year older than they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, the "Just Leaf It" quilt is looking good. I admire your patience! lol
    My DH is into vintage cars too. He would love that T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm telling you, those cars are classics!!! NOT vintage... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, when you get ready to seal the colored pencil, Jacquard makes a colorless medium that works really well. Look for it where you find the paint - Dharma etc.

    Jean S.

    ReplyDelete