Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trunk show tonight

I've been asked to do a trunk show for our local guild...and tonight's the night Every time I'm asked to do this I panic. Do I have enough quilts? Will I bore them to death? Am I going to run our of time? Will I keep their interest? These are the questions that go through my mind. All in all it always works our just fine.

Here are the quilts I'm taking... do you think that's enough?


I found a bracelet pattern in Beads & Buttons that I really wanted to make. Got out my buttons, went and bought the beads I'd need, and sat down today to make it. Didn't really turn out like the picture in the magazine, but I think I like it anyway...



It's got cowboy boot buttons and leaf beads!!! What else could I ask for?

3 comments:

  1. I think the bracelet is super cool and you will wow them with your trunk show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to attend your trunk show, lucky guild!
    And your bracelet is you, lol. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vick & Gretchen... The trunk show went well. That's a relief... :-)

    And I'm really liking the bracelet after wearing it last night.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete