Monday, November 30, 2009

Design Wall Monday 11/30/09

Once again it's design wall Monday... I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend and a great Thanksgiving Day. With so much going on this last weekend I didn't get as much done as I had hoped for.

I did get the border blocks sewn on to my Freeze Frame quilt. (the link to the pattern should work this week...VBG How I got a Chevy emblem on e-bay I will never know!)





I already know how I want to quilt this, so I'm anxious to get it done and on my machine. It's going to be fun, fun, fun!

And now for something totally different.... I made some 4-patch posie blocks out a neutral floral print. Even though it's not my normal colors, I'm really please with the results.









These blocks are ready to be squared up and another small border of the aqua fabric added... This will be a shop sample at Quilt Harbor, and maybe a class.


Judy Laquidara
ask "Whats on your wall?"

1 comment:

  1. Love the darker sashing on your Freeze Frame, but what I like the best is your latest quilt! Love the softer colors with the aqua - it's gorgeous! I am anxious to see what you quilt on it! Keep us posted on this project.

    ReplyDelete