Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WIP Wednesday, 12/2/09

Works in progress... It feels like I haven't been quilting as much as normal between working at Sears and Quilt Harbor. I only find a few hours in the mornings to get anything done.

I'm working on a customer's quilt. Don't know the name of the pattern but it's really cute. If you know the name, please leave a comment and let me know what it is...

Anyway, I really like how it's coming. After the first row, I figured how to do a row continuous including the feather motifs... Yeah!









Now to get more done on this before I have to go to work.... :-)

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE how you're quilting this. you have such control and such smooth lines. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting - that is going to be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all!!!

    No leaves Gretchen, I'm branching out.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The quilting is gorgeous. Tell us how you do it!

    ReplyDelete