Monday, March 8, 2010

Filigree Feathers

While at Sew Expo, my good friend Megan, videoed me stitching out some Filigree Feathers on her A-1 longarm machine.  If you would like to take a look you can go here.  I've tried and tried to embed the video in the post, but don't know what I'm doing....

I love my A-1!!!  I had a different machine before for 8 almost 9 years.  I was never able to control that machine to do the type of quilting you see in the video.  My A-1 is so smooth to operate and easy to manuver.  Did I say... I love my A-1!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi KIm! I have been MIA from my quilting studio it seems like forever! I need to get down there and quilt a leaf wreath!

    You have been tagged with the Sunshine Bloggers Award! Take a peek at my blog to see what it is all about! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same experience with my first machine, as well. I love the smoothness of my A1, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, that is incredible! The colors are so striking on the dark background.

    ReplyDelete