Saturday, August 14, 2010

A big MESS

Last night while cooking dinner I heard a big crash, bang, boom!  Dan yells from the other room "what was that?"  I'm like.... don't know!  Go down the hall to investigate... my bookcase in my quilting room fell over!!!  Do I laugh or cry?  OMG what a mess! 

Mind you my room is a little messy to begin with.  It's barely big enough for me to walk around my A-1 Longarm Machine.  So here's the mess that is waiting for me...

That one was after Dan pick of the bookcase for me...  he is cutting me some shims to help hold in place.  He keeps telling me that he warned me that it was leaning forward... but I don't remember.

The mess on the floor....

Some of my longarm rulers ended up at the other end of the room....  hopefully non of them are broken!


Maybe I'll just go to the fair rodeo and watch cowboys in tight wranglers instead.....  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. On your birthday??? So, not fair. Yeah, go watch the wrangler and tackle this mess later, it will still be there (it always is)
    Happy Birthday anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, rodeo, cowboys and beer is the right answer to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim, that is so frustrating!
    I hope nothing got broken.
    I love how you quilted that last quilt you posted. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete