Monday, August 16, 2010

This and that...

First of all the rodeo was a blast!  It's just our small county fair but fun not the less... :-)

I got my mess cleaned up, well sorta.  Like I said before my room is a little messing to begin with.  Just not enough room for all my quilty stuff, but all the books and patterns are back on the book case.  The bookcase is shimed up right so as not to fall over again.  I keep telling Dan that it has been leaning since we put it there when we moved in and that was like 4 years ago!  I have a few magazines and catalogs to go through... keep what I need or think I need and throw out the rest, and that's about it....

Today's doodle...
I was trying to add some shading to this one to give it more depth...  doesn't really show as much as I thought it would.  These stars are inspired by my good friend Vicki Star birthday.  It's this coming weekend.  Here's to you my friend!

1 comment: