Monday, May 21, 2012

Home...

I'm home again...  laundry is almost caught up, the house is cleaned and I'm ready to start quilting!

I started this customer quilt before I left for Kansas.  Hope to finish it today!



MQS was fabulous!!!  I love this show...  Beautiful quilts, my classes went great, and my students were wonderful!  The best part of MQS is the organizers and volunteers!!!  They are the best of any show I've been to  :-)  The only bad thing is I never had time to take pix of the quilt :-(  I was busy, busy, busy! But it was FUN, FUN, FUN!  Took my big fancy pants camera and never took it out of the bag....   good thing I bought the show CD  :-)

I did get a chance to visit with many friends.  Some that I've know for awhile from different sights on the internet and others I'm just getting to know.  It's always nice to meet the people that read my blog...  :-)

This is the only purchase I made the whole week...

 

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you...wish we had more time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy I see - Lovely - and great thread too. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't buy much either and I had a lot more time to look around than you did. It was fun meeting in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quilter can never have too much thread! Nice quilting so far.

    ReplyDelete