Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow morning bright and early I will be heading out to Kansas...  Next week is MQS.  If you're going stop by and say 'Hi'.  When I'm not teaching I will be in the A-1 Quilting Machines booth...


If your are looking for a copy of my book 'Just Leaf It' I will have them for sale...

This week I've been super busy getting every thing ready...  A couple days ago I started out with stacks of copies.


Now I have stacks of class handouts...


Now just to get them all in my luggage...

See you when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be there this year with Deb too ... We'll definitely have to stop by and say hi. ( I always assume people know we're sisters ... Do you? Obviously she got most of the talent in the family!)

    ReplyDelete