Sunday, July 28, 2013

KB Sock Loom

I've had quite a few inquiries about how I make socks on a loom so I thought I would post about it here...



I use a KB Sock Loom....  You can use a coupon and get them from Joanns.  That's where mine came from.

It comes with directions and a DVD...  but you can also find all kinds of videos on YouTube.  It take a bit of practice to get the hand of it.  My first sock got ripped out and started over at least 5 times before it became a sock!  The one thing you want to remember is to keep you stitch lose.  If they are too tight it makes it harder to flip them over the peg.

Mostly I get asked about turning the heel and toe...



Hope this answered some of the questions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this information. I think I see a loom in my future.

    ReplyDelete