Monday, September 30, 2013

Heavy Metal is addicting!

Heavy Metal is very addicting...  while I'm sitting here drawing a few new designs for my workbook, I keep seeing the "what if?" designs.  Which leads to more designs!!!  If I'm going to get this to the printers I need to stop now.  Put the pen down and step away for the paper!!



This brings me to the point of this post...  If you are taking my class, Heavy Metal, at MQX next week your hand out will have NEW designs!!!  (If you previously purchased the workbook, please bring it...  you will receive the updates in class.)

The updated edition of the Heavy Metal workbook will be available Tuesday night at the Ice Cream Social at a special price....

 4 new Flying Geese designs...



PDF  updates will be available online once I get back from Portland, but for now the page to order both Heavy Metal and Fantasy Feathers has been removed until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment