Saturday, December 13, 2014

Bad, Bad, Bloger

I've been a bad, bad blogger this last year!!!!  The only reason I'm mentioning it here is, that several people mentioned my blog on another forum.  I've received several emails from people who follow me here....   I normally don't like to air personal issues here... 

Some of you know, those of you that are friends on FB, that last January while I was at Road to California my dog Mr Will went missing.  After weeks of trying to find him we came to the conclusion that he was killed by coyotes or a cougar.  We believe it was a cougar, because he was only out of Dan's sight for less than a minute, and Dan did not hear anything.  If it was coyotes he would of heard them fighting.  Mr Will would of fought back!  He would of taken at least one down with him!  He was a Terrier that didn't know he was small and was rather scrappy when it came to fighting. I witness him put a much bigger dog in it's place that tried to show dominance.  Anyway, I digress,

I went into a deep depression....  I can't even imagine how a parent feels when they lose a child.  I've lost pets before, and it's never easy.  The difference this time is it was so sudden.  No closer...  not know what really happened....

I still go to the shelter once a week hoping he is there...  I will always wonder, what if I see someone walking with him?  What would I do?
OK....  enough of that!!!  Before I start blubbering like a baby once more...

On the bright side of why I've been absent from here....   I've taken on a bigger position with A1 Quilting Machines!!!  I am now an Educator and Sales Representative.  With this new position for me it means that I am going to many of the major quilt shows to help run the booth!!!  which means...   I'm hardly ever home!  And when I am home, I setting up new machines all over Washington and Oregon, so I'm still not home.  LOL  I know, I know....   I can check in on my phone or my tablet, which I will make a big effort to do!  I do have some ideas for my blog....   more tutorials!  Maybe even a sew along, quilt along...  so stay tuned!

On the even brighter side....   we got a new puppy!!!   Well, he not really a puppy anymore, but you know...  Meet Little Will!!



Better known as Diaper Dog!!!   He is being really stubborn with potty training!

And he is not spoiled one bit at all!!!


6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back in blog land...will look forward to future posts. perfect new job for you.
    I am an animal lover as well....our house sometimes feels like Noah's ark....it's never easy to loose a fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! We only have the one dog. Trust me, he's a handful all by himself!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back. I cannot imagine living where my spoilt rotten animals may just disappear like that. Big hugs and your new Little Will is so cute. Congratulations on your new job, sounds just great for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene!!! It's the chance we take to live in the woods. We are only 5 miles out of town, but there is lots of wild life... Little Will does not go out unsupervised... we keep him on a leash so he can't go into the woods to explore!

      Delete
  3. Glad that you are able to come back to blogging. I just started following you when you got sidetracked and wondered what had happened.
    I am getting an A1 macchine in February, upgrading from my Baby lock Crown Jewel.I am looking forward to quilting on a much better machine and also want to become a rep in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marj!!! How exciting to be getting a new machine!!! If you have any questions once it's delivered, you can email me at kstotse@gmail.com I'm more than happy to help!

      Delete