Friday, March 6, 2015

Teacher of the Year.... Nomination


 The other day I received an email telling me that I was nominated for MQX Teacher of the Year.  To say that I was quite surprised is an understatement!!!  I'm greatly honored and humbled, and super excited at the same time!!!

You still have time to vote, or nominate....   The deadline is March 15th.  So...  If you have ever taken a class from me and came away from that class with inspiration or feeling that I made a difference in how you approach quilting that next quilt...  you can vote for me ;-)  And if someone else made a big difference for you, you can can vote for them.  Either way, make your vote count!


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful......must be doing something right. Wish you were closer to me for classes.

    ReplyDelete