Friday, February 16, 2018

More Couching...

More couching.... more bags...

I never really intended to go into business making bags, but that is exactly what has happened. I started receiving request for bags soon after my first post!

Right now I'm working on several orders... once I've caught up I will be making bags to take to Sew Expo in Puyallup to sell. After that I will be listing them here for anyone who is interested. At least that is my plan!

Looks like I will need to find a new backdrop for my photos!  LOL!!! The laundry room has the best natural lighting. We have more gloomy grey days than not here off the coast of Washington so finding good day light lighting is sometimes difficult.  This means I need to take advantage of the big widows that reflect light off the washer and dryer. Anyway... I think I have a white sheet that will work for a backdrop.

I find the back of the couching just as interesting as the front.  You can really see how much thread goes into the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment