Thursday, June 13, 2019

Eastern Washington

I live in the rainforest... I live off the Washington coast only an hour or so away from the Hoh Rainforest.  

I grew up in Eastern Washington. Goldendale to be exact. From the house I grew up in we could see 3 mountains. Mt Hood, Mt Adams, and St Helens. This was  before St Helens blew her top!)

This week I've been in Goldendale visiting my parents and my best friend from childhood. Along with a wonderful visit I taught my Heavy Metal class to 15 ladies from the Yakima Longarm Group. We were so busy I didn't get any pictures. I got one after class when I took some time to doodle a bit at the bottom of the class stitch out... lol

The view from my BFF's deck always makes me home sick! This is the view I grew up with! Minus the beer bottle...

Mt Adam's at sunset. Sunset is the best time for pictures! You can barely see the top of St Helens right next to the top of the Shock Top bottle.

Mt Hood...

Today is a travel day. I think I'll drive down the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment