Monday, March 9, 2009

It's till snowing!!!!

Last week we looked like spring was coming... what's with all this snow? Anyway a couple weeks ago I decided it was time to get my begonias started for summer. I winter them over in my laundry room. Then when I'm ready to get them going again I move them to the living room and start watering them. All 3 are coming up but the new ones I got last summer are just barely peeking through the soil. Here's the one I've had for a couple years...



I finished the quilt I was working on yesterday afternoon. I really like the way it came out!



I specially like the back...





I saw this on Carie's blog. It's so totally me...

Your rainbow is strongly shaded green.
What is says about you: You are an intelligent person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment