Sunday, May 31, 2009

Customer loves her quilt...

It's been awhile since I posted. Now that all the hub bub of the spring quilts shows is over I have time to breath again and I'm back to quilting.

One of my customers came by on Friday to pick up her quilt and loved it... She wanted light custom, so that's what she got. Her quilt was made from the BQ pattern. It's a fun pattern to make... it can be fun and funky or very elegant depending on your choice of fabric.



I quilted swirls in the dark green sashing & a swirl variation in the border...



Simple meander in the blocks and a simple fern variation in the white...



/>



I'm not sure what the batting is... customer supplied it. The thread is while SoFine and King Tut Oasis in the green.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully quilted Kim. Love the look of the variegated thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the light custom. A really easy, free but clean look. (But then that's why you're the expert!)

    Sounds like you had a great time at the shows. Only a couple more years and I might find myself running into you at the shows again. ;)

    Enjoy your weekend, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting. I like this BQ pattern more and more everytime I see it. And the quilting designs you chose are great!

    ReplyDelete