Monday, April 19, 2010

How to....

While quilting the Butterfly Kisses quilt I tried my hand at making a few how to videos.  My space is quite small for me, my machine and a video camera set up on a tripod... so some of the shots aren't the best.  I get my arm, hand and handle bar blocking what I'm doing in the first couple vidoes.  Then my skill at editing is still develping... it could be that it's taking me a little time to figure out the editing software.  Now the big challenge is to get the videos in my blog post....




4 comments:

  1. That was so cool to watch you mark and stitch out your feather design! If that was your 1st attempt at filming, you are really good already! What struck me 1st was how quiet your machine is. thanks for sharing, look forward to more if your so inclined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have video tutorials down pat! It's an excellent tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Keep 'em coming!

    Christine Olson

    ReplyDelete